Sunday, March 2, 2008

easy come, easy go...

so for whatever reason, i'm guessing it was the beautiful march day outside, the meditation thing did not come easily today. but i did have a nice afternoon class. i felt like such a rebel, i had fully intended on going to 10:00am, but when i woke up this morning, i thought no way, this bed is too comfy to leave and i deserve a little sleep in time. so i went to 4:30 and despite my distractions, my body felt good.. except for the fact that i put a ton of lotion on last night and i couldn't keep a grip in standing bow to save my life. damn that jergens.

i did have a bit of a break through today.. it occured to me, with a little guidance from Jenice, that i really need to learn spanish. i mean i'm going to be in Mexico for 9 weeks and something tells me the 3years of french i took in highschool is going to do me no good there. so i went to borders, bought a nifty cd that is supposed to upload onto my ipod.. i'm not sure exactly and i'm not the most technologically savvy person, so i better go figure that out right now! BUENOS NOCHES! :)

No comments: