Monday, May 19, 2008

Dancin in the streets

This is by far the best monday I have ever had! For the first time ever, before afternoon class I did full camel! Here's a picture of my camel before I left, and then there's one of me getting into it, and finally full camel. So thrilling, I think I squealed when I felt my head touch me feet. It was the craziest thing. I didn't even know if I could do it, but two girls did it in posture clinic today, and damnit, they made it look so easy (it's not!) i thought I want to try. so i started doing back bends as soon as I got in the hot room and I had one of the girls lead me into it -- I really was half expecting her to tell me I still had a ways to go, but I did it.

I think it's because I had Celeste's shorts on and I was thinking about her good energy, so thank you Celeste! :)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it makes me nervous just looking at that pose. but like, congrats on doing it.

Anonymous said...

whoa--i read the part about how it looked easy but wasn't and got on the floor and leaned back--the words out of my mouth i believe were "ooohhhh shit" and that was with my body in a 90 degree angle-good on you!! love u

Anonymous said...

i've got three words for you,
ay yi yi