Monday, May 5, 2008

Time To Get Ill...

i spent last night curled up on the bathroom floor, alternating between puking my brains out and pooping like it's cool... it's not that cool trust me. It was not pretty, but it is ironic becaues we went to dinner last night at the same italian place we ate at last sunday and i remember telling everyone oh sure the water is good here! well, thankfully we didn't end up drinking the water- who knows how much worse it could of been, but for some reason i made the not so bright choice of ordering Beef Carpaccio and a caprese salad. I thought if i was trying to cut down on some lbs i should lay off the pasta, but who orders raw beed in mexico? Thankfully I stocked up on pedialyte last night at wal mart so i'm drinking it as we speak, and I'm feeling a lot better.

Class this morning went really well despite the fear my belly was going to exploid. Lynn taught and it was good and bad... good because I worked harder than i wanted to for her, and bad because now my body is miserable. On a more somber note, we got word right before savasanah that Bikram's guru's son, (and Bikram's best friend) had passed away a few hours ago. In honor of him Bikram felt it was only right that we don't continue with any classes today... so in a twist of fate we have the day off. I sent prayers up for Bikram and the family during savasanah, and I wish it was under different circumstances, of course, but I can't say that I wont enjoy the day off. I'll be sure to avoid any raw meats though!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Im sure Erika will be taking all the raw meat she can get her hands on.