Saturday, April 5, 2008

Airport Mini-Drama

sooo... I arrived at the Sac airport around 10:00pm and when I attempted to check in for my flight at 11:59pm, I was told that I had missed my flight by 12 hours!!!! What a nightmare... Long story short, after an hour of nervously waiting and doing my best not to completely freak out, everything was resolved. Turns out it was a mistake with the airline (that affected more passengers than me) and it was not my time keeping. Regardless, I am all checked in and waiting by my gate. (and I am resisting the urge to go get a tasty and alcoholic beverage to calm my nerves-- something tells me sticking to water and green tea is a good decision before training)

ps- on a much more upbeat note-- Bruce last night--- AMAZING, FANTASTIC, GLORIOUS!!!

seriously it was without a doubt, the best concert I have ever been to in my life. He came out to Spirits in the Night, and it was unbelievable. Standout songs were Badlands, Because the Night, Murder Incorporated, of course Born to Run, and Rosalita. It was an absolute blast. The best send off I could have imagined.

No comments: