Sunday, April 13, 2008

more pictures!!!

Here are some pictures from today. Sunday is my new favorite day. I keep thinking, I can get through anything during the week as long as I know I have sundays to myself. Today I slept in till almost 10 which was absolutely glorious. I spent almost all day by the pool and on the beach. Learning dialog is not too bad when you're floating around!







The big excitement of the day was getting my SKYPE set up. It's this internet service that allows you to use your computer to make cheap phone calls. Somehow i was able to call my parent's landline without having to put my credit card down. I just tried again, and it said I have to pay first, my credit card is inside my room and i'm too exhausted to go get it, but i am already a much happier camper. It was so nice to be able to chat with them for a few minutes. I miss the day to day stuff.


I realized I needed some pictures of the rest of the fam too, so here are a few I had on my computer. I wish I would have brought a framed picture or two with me. I have our christmas card sitting out on my nightstand and it makes me smile whenever i see it.







Tomorrow is going to be a long day, so I am off to bed for now! more updates later!

No comments: