Saturday, April 12, 2008

Here are some odds and ends pictures, since i got an email from my mom complaining about the lack of photos. More to come soon, I promise.








Today was pretty interesting, woke up, got my ass kicked by Craig in class. Honestly, during awkward pose, i hated his guts. I was shooting him looks of death and I wanted to cry my legs hurt so badly, and my arms, and my whole body, but somehow I survived. After class, I took a nice long savasanah, well really I dosed off for 10 minutes or so and woke up realizing I should be thanking the guy for an amazing class. He made me work harder than I wanted to, and way harder than I thought I could. That's a great teacher for ya.

Anyhow, after wobbling back to my room, we had lunch and headed to the pool. Let me give you guys a warning-- if there are pictures of my sunburned ass floating around the internet somewhere it is not my fault! jk... kinda... we were definitely victims of some crazy perve by the pool. It started out innocently enough, some guy (maybe 45ish) came over with sunblock and just sorta sat down on Katie's chair asking her to put sunblock on his back because he couldn't reach. katie's a good person, and couldn't really say no, so she did and he tried to chat us up for a minute and then went back to his chair. Then a cabana boy came over with a pina colada for Katie from the guy. She explained we can't have any alcohol, and the cabana boy came back with a virgin so she waved a thank you to him, and we all thought it was a kind gesture....... so maybe 15 mintues pass, and he comes over with business cards asking us for our email address and yapping about some humanitarian project that he was doing and we could check out the pictures online... needless to say we did not give it out, and he left us after saying something about the natural photos.... at this point we were kinda annoyed but not really skeeved out. until some woman, bless her heart, came over and told us that she had seen him taking pictures of us from underneath his towel!!! i guess he saw her see him, and as soon as she walked over to us, he started quickly gathering his stuff up, and he basically peaced out with this guilty peeping tom expression on his face. We pieced together, with the womans help, that by talking about "Natural Photos" he was basically propositioning us to take nude photos for him!!! What a creeper! She said that she was watching him for awhile trying to figure out what he was doing because he was trying to be so sneaky... ick ick ick.

But not to be worried, we gave her the business card he left us, and she went straight to the hotel manager. okay i gotta go, we're making a run to costco!

No comments: