Tuesday, April 8, 2008

still survivin..

today was practice with rajashree, lecture, posture clinic, class with bikram, and we're about to go in for more posture clinic. I did my dialog in front of bikram and it went really well. I didn'e mess up at all and he said "you dialog good, but you sound like barbara streisand." then he went off on a tangent about her (i guess she was one of his many pupils) and then he said, "but you did good job". so i'll take that. classes went well today. I still haven't had to sit down yet, which i'm very happy about, but i swear, i have never sweated so much in my life. it's pretty foul. it's like a constant faucet that just drips down. not attractive. but i feel pretty strong so far... except i know this is all the calm before the storm.... anyhow, i'm off to posture clinic!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you make me smile, funny girl.