Friday, April 4, 2008

oops.

okay so my blogging skills just might be lacking. but i am not giving up!

so let me bring you up to speed... i am leaving for training tomorrow, and I couldn't be more exctatic. I feel like I am finally read to go, I've said my goodbyes, I've seen everyone I wanted to see, I have a better than decent grasp on my dialog, and I feel good about my practice. I even remembered to confirm all of my travel arrangements and request all isle seats for my flights. bonus! (however two layovers- not bonus) so basically all i have left to do is pack... yuck. and what I'm actually super stoked about is.... dun dun dun...


I'M GOING TO SEE BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN TONIGHT!!! could I be any more excited? no way jose. For me, this is like the ultimate send off. I've been prepping myself by checking his setlists for almost every concert this tour and I've been watching bootlegged dvd's of his shows going all the way back to the 70's... oh man I am ready!

No comments: