Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Groundhog Day...

Already I feel like I'm trapped in that movie. It's only wednesday and the monotony is crazy.... class, posture clinic, lunch, posture clinic, class, dinner, posture clinic. it's mostly rough because we've been listening to the exact same dialog over and over and over again-- It's taking forevor to get through 290something people's half moon pose. Anyhow, it's after midnight and we just got outta posture clinic. i should probably be pleased he let us out this early, but tonight just seemed to drag. i've got to admit though, bikram is pretty damn entertaining. he reminds me of a 9 year old with a severe case of ADD. I've also started a list entitled "Names Bikram Has Dropped" sadly i only started counting In our last clinic, but so far i've got: Elvis Presley, Barbara Streisad (of course), Shirley Macclaine, Ronald Reagan, and countless others. i love it. actually, at the moment, he is super likeable. granted, my feelings are probably going to change a million times over the course of training, but right now he makes me smile. okay, i'm going to bed. 5 classes down 94 to go!


ps- in every class at some point i think every teacher at Elk Grove's face has popped into my head... that makes me smile too and i don't think that's going to change at all :)

No comments: