Saturday, April 19, 2008

witha little help from my friends..

This week is finally over. Craig kicked our asses in class today. One of the best, hardest classes I have ever taken. Today so far has been spent lounging by the pool attempting to study for our anatomy test on monday. My stomach is still driving me crazy. Last night i could barely fall asleep because it hurt so badly. Today i had to run from the pool multiple times to back it to the bathroom... again not hot and i wouldn't mention it, but jeeze this is the 5th day. its gettign old.. and painful. but the girl in the room next to me is absolutely amazing and just pulled out her suitcase full of assorted pills, creams, and who knows what so i'm going ot give immodium a try. As shitty (no pun intended) as my stomach situation is -- and it is right now, i honestly wanted to call my mom crying because it hurt so badly earlier-- it really is nice to know how willing to help eachother everyone is. I feel like the group as a whole is really starting to bond and its amazing. Even with the "studying" (how much studying can you do by the pool?) everyone was swapping answers and taking turns quizzing eachother. It's neat because everyone is so unique and comes with a different story of what brought them to training but despite the differences we're all in this together.

More pics to come later, i think we're headed downtown tonight to get dinner, but hope all is well with everyone back home, and know that i am surviving on all of your good energy- yikes, my tummy is rumbling, and unlike winnie the pooh, IT IS NOT time for something sweet... to eat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

for someone working so hard, you sure look happy and relaxed. : )