Saturday, April 5, 2008

PS--

despite the drama, I must mention how, man oh man, do I feel blessed to have such loving and supportive family and friends. I spent the nicest day with my family today, and as much as I am goign to miss everyone, it feel so good knowing they will be here for me when I get back. Also, it feels so right knowing I am going to come home to teach at BYEG. I can't articulate how much support I feel everytime I walk into that studio. Yesterday, for my last class before training Carrie had me teach the first set of Awkward pose and it shocked me how comfortable I felt up there. I was nervous, of course, but then I started and I looked out at everyoen in class and it felt like everyone was rooting for me. I almost started laughing because I was so happy because I knew that this is what I am supposed to be doing. Even when the flight mixup happened, I honestly thought, okay worst case scenerio, I get to training a day late. It was like, there was no option of not going to training. I didn't freak out and think "this is a sign I'm not supposed to go" i just thought, okay I'll take it as it comes and trust that it will work. and it did. For now, I'm going to take a little napsky, but I'll update soon!

No comments: